Re: [seul-edu] LinuxCanada and videoconferencing

Doug Loss wrote:

> georgesk@boltz.univ-littoral.fr wrote:
> >
> > The CERN (where the web was born), is developping a videoconferencing
> > free software, and gives some useful hints about usable hardware :
> >
> > http://vrvs.cern.ch/

I just looked at this.  It appears that CERN is using mostly the stuff
that Lawerence Berkeley National Laboratory developed for MBONE.  These
programs can interoperate with both the Xerox PARC and INRIA
videoconferencing systems.  I found some good info on Linux and video
here:

<http://www.teksouth.com/linux/multicast/links.html>