[seul-edu] [Fwd: College]

I got the following message from a professor at Northern Michigan
University.  This isn't exactly the niche in the Linux ecosystem we've
taken for our own, but I don't know of anyone else who's working on
Linux higher-education advocacy.  If anyone has any suggestions for him,
I'd appreciate it if you'd send them along to both the list and to him.
This may also be something for the advocacy task group to discuss on
their mailing list (hint, hint).