Re: [seul-edu] Re: perl or......

This is not exactly what I brought up but it is interesting. The
compilation of word lists and indexes is quite important to scholars and
educators now. The scripts are in Perl. It just seemed to me that what
he did was interesting and should be of interest to others. So I asked
him if he minded releasing the code. He said he would be happy to
release it to anyone. I couldn't do anything with it as I couldn't write
a single line of code in any language.