Re: [seul-edu] Link Management System

Les Richardson wrote:

> What kind of system do you have? I can tar up the stuff and ship it to
> you.

They have RH 6.2 and 7.1. MySQL is fine. I'm not sure what they will
want for titles,  I'd say you could just use some kind of standard
thing like "Welcome to the Links Page" and then we can adapt it.
I sent an email with some other info to your email address. Did you
get it? You can send the tar ball as an attachment to me if you like,
we have a pretty fast connection at the school.

> If your server is visible from the net, I can set it up on the server
> for you. This will take only a few minutes.

The web servers at the high school are on their intranet. But I might
be able to set one up on one of the college servers. I'll check on that
and let you know. Thanks for addressing all this.

L. Prevett
Mathematics Instructor
Cochise College, Sierra Vista, AZ, US
prevettl@cochise.cc.az.us