[seul-edu] material for schoolforge frontpage

Ok, I've put these items into something approximating what we might see
on a frontpage of my idea schoolforge site. Nearly all of the resources
I'm envisioning don't currently have URLs or any solutions actually
available. The road ahead of us is very long, but wide. :)

I haven't put this in pretty html, but that's easy to do once we've
decided we like this idea.

What am I missing? Is this a really good start or a really bad idea?

* Current news and headlines for open source software in education
    http://opensourceschools.org/

* Case studies and success stories of open source software in schools
    http://richtech.ca/seul/casedex.html
    http://www.k12ltsp.org/casestudy.html
    http://www.osef.org/
    Riverdale, Beacon, etc

* Ready-made educational software packages
  * for students (deb, rpm)
    http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-jr/
  * for teachers (deb, rpm)
  * for school admins (deb, rpm)
  * for system admins (deb, rpm)

* Download a CD of school-related software (students, sysadmins)
    http://linuxforkids.com/ (students)
    http://ibiblio.unc.edu/pub/linux/distributions/K12LTSP/ (sysadmins)
    plus 'teachers' if we make a cd for them

* Search a list of in-progress educational applications and reviews
    http://linuxforkids.com/
    http://www.ofset.org/freeduc/
    http://richtech.ca/seul/
    http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-jr/

* Weekly reports on the status of the Linux in education community
    http://www.seul.org/edu/reports.html

* Discuss Linux in education -- mailing list (list archives), wiki
  http://www.seul.org/edu/
  http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/
  http://eduwiki.seul.org:8080/ and others

* Educational software development and hosting resources
    http://www.seul.org/pub/hosting.html
    http://edu.kde.org/projects/
    http://www.ofset.org/

* Comprehensive (unsorted) list of free software education projects
  worldwide
  http://seuldat.seul.org/
  (once we compile it from www.seul.org/edu/links.html and others)

On the plate later: (somebody want to set up these pages, and the material
                     behind them? You could be famous!)
* Volunteer to help! I'm a:
  Student
  Teacher
  School Admin
  Sysadmin
* Press releases and publicity
  http://opensourceschools.org?
  Red Hat's PR team?
* Advocating free software to
  * schools
    (and even various types of schools)
    * to teachers
    * to school admins
  * governments
  * corporations
* Donate money to the Linux in Education non-profit (tax deductable)
* Find people who are donating hardware in your area
  eg computerbank
* Curricula for teachers for better using Linux in the classroom
  * Ready-to-use curricula
  * Help write new ones
    http://itp.innoved.org/wiki/freecourse (?)
    http://richtech.ca/testbank/ (?)
* Search LUG contacts worldwide
  Find educational volunteer contacts local to you