Re: [seul-edu] material for schoolforge frontpage

I remember Blue Linux saying yes and wonder if all the apps projects/companies
who are active participants (schoomation, mimerdesk, Manhattan etc.) can
somehow be listed other than just on the apps page? Perhaps in an expandable
(javascript?) list?

Who's doing the work? Felipe and Roger, I assume? Speak up if you want help,
please.

David

--
David M. Bucknell