Re: [seul-edu] Schoolforge headlines - the dirty details...

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 11:13:08PM -0500, Matt Jezorek wrote:

> > Everyone agrees it's a good idea, but nobody seems to want to put up
> > and actually do the work. :) So it looks like we are it.
>
> Well just let me know if there is any work I can do to help out this process
> I can do PHP, Perl, C, C++ and others but just let me know

Most of what is lacking is organization and text. Matt -- something you
can do that would be really useful is to consider:

* each 'resource' on http://schoolforge.net/ that doesn't actually link
  to anything
* the part of http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Dec-2001/msg00167.html
  that starts with "On the plate later"

Pick your favorite topic, and start collecting answers for it. A lot of
these are really critical resources that are simply not well-addressed
in the Linux in education community right now.

Thanks!
--Roger