Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Microsoft wants to take over the El Salvador government

Emilio Gerardo Milian wrote:

> I just got this email from a linux user in El Salvador.
> [snip]
> My opinion is that we should help the linux users of El  Salvador any way we
> can to look at open source software as an option.  Any ideas??
>
> Emilio

I think the best bet is to make sure that LinuxToday, Newsforge, etc.
have this information.  You might also want to get it to Wired and
ZDNet.  Karl, can you help out here?

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--