Re: [seul-edu] free software / open source

Doug Loss wrote:

>TJ Miller jr wrote:
>
>>I've got the updated Basic Linux intro course syllabus in .doc and .sdw
>>formats all ready for secondary level education... where d'ya want me to
>>mail 'em? (Basic Admin course is still being worked on...)
>>
>TJ, is this an update to <http://seul.org/edu/linux-intro/>?  Things
>should slow down after Christmas; I'll get back to you then, OK?  Remind
>me!

Yep - I've made it easier for newbies... the one you currently have up
should still be usable as a more comprehensive intro course, though I
went and split it, then expanded the more professional aspect of it and
made it more complex. I'll shout when I get back as well.

Regd's,
TJ Miller jr