Re: [seul-edu] People Resource Fields

If the database will be privately managed, then 3.33) Address and 3.67) phone
number. If war dialing or mass-mailing are ever envisioned as future options,
you might want to keep telephone area codes, international dialing prefixes, and
zip or postal codes in separate fields as well.

I have some dated (Open Magazine, anyone?) contact information for Linux media
types which could form the seed crystal of a media database. Whether or not a
media database should be included in, or kept separate from, the main database I
leave to the database designer's professional discretion. If it's included,
though, I would imagine a Media flag (boolean) and comparable flags for other
envisioned future uses might be appropriate.

--William Abernathy