Re: [seul-edu] What does OS-X mean to a Linux user?

Yes, Douglas is exactly right. I must send Quark formats
to the publishers here. It was quite a disappointment when
Adobe gave up on Framemaker. I am not a very knowledgeable
user of Linux but love the simplicity of it very much.  So,
I may have to take install windows on one of my computers
and install Quark Express. That would still be cheaper than
buying a Mac which are quite expensive here. (Although money
is not a key factor. I get all Microsoft products and support
for free in Taiwan but still prefer Linux.)

Thanks for your time,
Cordially

S. Barret Dolph