[seul-edu] Re: Prevalence [was Easier Java Application Development]

Hi all,

 there is an interesting (and a bit technical) discussion of Prevalence [0]
on Advogato [1].

Also, in case you're looking for "original" free softwares, Sweetcode [2]
is a nice place to check once or twice a week.

(check in particular boodler [3])

Cheers,
 et passez un bon Nouvel An !
--