Re: [seul-edu] Schoolforge organization--membership

At 03:00 a.m. 28/12/01 -0500, you wrote:

> > Groups in the coalition would need to be active, defined as having
> > their website/CVS/documents/whatever-their-primary-project-is
> > updated at least once every X months, where X is a number agreed on
> > by the coalition (I'd think 3-6).  Groups not meeting that
> > requirement would be declared inactive members, with no vote in
> > coalition management (I'll get to that later) until they do begin
> > updating things again.  After a similar period as inactive members,
> > groups would be removed from the coalition.
>
>I cant agree to this part enough, lots of people (and groups) have joined in
>the development of BlueEDU but most of them sit there and really don't take
>part nor help.

I think it's a fairly good idea to start being serious, at least when
you're dealing with serious stuff. A coallition of inactive members sounds
quite bad. But, it's even funnier to see people entering coallition after a
re-make-up of their tasks and documents after a bouncing from the coallition.

Anyway, it's good to be serious when it's needed.

---
MGA