Re: [seul-edu] Members, Supporters and a cast of thousands...

Les Richardson wrote:

> Also, what's next after the organizational issues are sorted out?

Getting the website ready to go should happen in parallel with getting
the initial announcement worked up, so we can hit all the media at the
same time and direct inquirers to a website that isn't obviously still
under major construction.

> How do different groups (organizations, members, supporters,
> man-in-the-street, etc.) communicate their goals and then sort out,
> together, what can be done in a somewhat co-ordinated fashion?

This is an important question that we need to work on.  But I don't want
to see it slowing down our initial announcement.  We can set up
communication venues fairly quickly.  I think we should put something up
as a general discussion area for the initial announcement, and then work
on tailoring it to the perceived needs as they become evident.

> What is/are the _most_ important issue(s) to most groups/individuals?

I suspect we won't figure that out till we get them on board and
talking!

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--