Re: [seul-edu] Online Test System

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Daniel P. Kionka wrote:

>> Roman and Stephen,
>>
>>    Perhaps you two should talk about merging these efforts.  If they're so
>> similar the whole idea should probably be one project.  You might also want

Yes, I will be glad to see Stephen as a project leader
on QZB-like project.

>> Kionka, what do you think about taking Stephen's idea and Roman's design
>> thoughts and all working together toward something like this?  David Moore,

*

As for integration with AUC or something else - I'd not  overdo
that. The system must work by itself AND be integrable into AUC
or something else (that is, be included with AUC and  installed
at the same time, but be completely independent) This will give
needed modularity to system design and will  allow  independent
development. It's a pain sometimes to see I can't use something
if I don't have something else and  syncronizing  distributions
is also problematic. So, if AUC allows plug-ins, lets use their
API.

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk * rnd@rsuzi.pgu.karelia.ru
* Wednesday, February 02, 2000 * Powered by Linux RedHat 6.0