Re: [seul-edu] Re: new educational app

    Doug> for more general programs there are certainly cases where a
    Doug> program would be educational in SEUL/edu's classification
    Doug> but not in Freshmeat's.  No big problem--if I send you
    Doug> things that don't fit Freshmeat's classification, cheerfully
    Doug> ignore them.

ok, will do.  just didn't want you wondering why everything you list
as an educational app doesn't show up in freshmeat's education
sections.

    Doug> The Linux Knowledge Base project was co-located with
    Doug> MandrakeSoft, and was representing all of SEUL.

oh, damn.  then i was probably standing right beside you when steve
and i went over there to snag a huge stack of mandrake cds and tshirts
for our lug...  i just assumed you'd be in the .org pavilion, and
didn't look for you anywhere else.

you had a clear line-of-sight to the linuxone booth.  was any ripe
fruit thrown?  ;^)

btw, i'm on the seul-edu list, so there's no need to cc things to me.

| jeff covey jeff.covey@pobox.com http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/ 410-669-4926 |
|                                     yes.                                   |