[seul-edu] This is what I been looking for.

This is great a great site, just what I been looking for!

Thanx Doug!

Is it OK to add the learnloop-project to the project list?

$PROJECTNAME=LearnLoop
$PROJECTSTATUS=Version 1.0 comming this spring.  Current stable version is
0.9b1.
$PROJECTDESCRIPTION=LearnLoop is a Web-based learning environment that's
mainly designed for PBL-courses (Problem Based Learning) but can be used for
distance education, intranet, extranet, etc as well. Some of the already
existing modules in LearnLoop are forum, threaded forum, peer review, quiz,
webmail (bugfixing right now), and resources.
LearnLoops dependences: mod_php and mysql.
$PROJECTURL= http://www.learnloop.org
$PROJECTLEADER=Daniel Onnerby
$PROJECTLEADEREMAIL= daniel.onnerby@learnloop.org
$PROJECTLEADER2=Per Asberg