[seul-edu] some remarks on EDUML

Todays I've printed the EDUML DTD proposal - the french traduction by
Odile more exactly - and study some part of it. I want to make some
remarks, that may not be accurate at all as i'm new to eduml.

I've saw that the "id" attribute is use both to give an unique
identifier when defining a new entity (or element I'm not sure which
term to use there) or when referencing to an entity.  It could help to
the lecture if instead a "ref" attribute was used when referencing to
an entity (or element).

What is the id of a people element? I suspect it is the login
attribute but it ma be better to add an id attribute as well. Each one
with its own function.

Is it necessary to duplicate element and attribute ? This will produce
less consistent eduml document - uniform from one document to another.
It will probably not hurt to decide what shoud be an element and an
attribute.

I've saw some strangly formed information:

<EMAIL email="zozo"/>, <EMAIL>zozo</EMAIL> is better i think.  <URL
url="goto"/>, <URL>goto</URL> is better i think.

<MEMBER id="person-id"></MEMBER> should/could be <MEMBER
ref="person-id"/>

Why in the SCHOOL element attributes are named school_id, school_url,
school_icon, school_org instead of simply id, url, icon, org. The
school_ prefix is not useful as this is attribute of a SCHOOL element.

Hope it helps.

Hilaire