Re: [seul-edu] Consolidated quiz program

Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY wrote:

> The learning loop  had a good quiz program.

any link ?

>  Maybe
> someone could extract that out of the learning loop and
> put it into EDUML (or at least borrow the logic and make
> it a standalone server).  Although, the other features
> seem quite reasonable in the learning loop.  Maybe we
> should just help them.  I would like to see open answers
> allowed and the results emailed to the instructor.

I have written an XML (EduML compliant)specification for a simple quiz
program 'QuizMaker' I've started. This specification is available under
"http://eduml.anet.fr/specs/"
It is in French but I also have an English version available. I'll send
it to our translator to be published on "www.nllinux.co.uk/eduml/". I
could put it on "cran.seul.org/~ob" if you prefer.
This specification is simplistic. You may consider it a basis and
elaborate on this basis. It's open.

What do you think ?

--
Odile Bénassy,