[seul-edu] Consolidated quiz program

Since we seem to be having some success on consolidating a number of
people's independent work on a gradebook program into a single effort, I
thought we might want to do something similar with quiz programs.

Roman Suzi had started design work a while ago on QZB, and Dan Kionka has a
number of good links on his Quiz Page <http://cvs.seul.org/~dkionka/quiz/>.
 Stephen Quam is interested in doing some database work on a project like
this, and there are some other quiz programs around that the coders might
be interested in folding into a consolidated effort.  I think a good solid
backend with multiple interfaces (CGI, GTK, curses, etc.) could be very
handy here.  We've already got a quiz task group mailing list
(quiztg@seul.org), and Roman has already offered to have his QZB project
entry be changed into a consolidated quiz/test program entry.  What do you
all think?

--
Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a humorist
dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole government