Re: [seul-edu] Consolidated quiz program

I am for consolidating the quiz program into one effort. I think we need
to put some thought into its design. As it has to be easy to use. Quiz
input needs to be simple. I would recomend a web interface. I have
designed a system like this before. Unfortunately I don't have the source
code, and it was written in Cold Fusion. Which doesn't help us. I would
recomend using MySQL as the DB, and PHP3. As these are available for
free.

Stephen

Stephen Quam				Everybody dies. What matters is
LUG Project Director			what you do between now and when
CSA Chair of Communications		it happens to you.
EC 3.702				-OSC