[seul-edu] Administrative software task group mailing list

Roger has created a new mailing list for the use of the administrative
software task group, admtg.  Its current subscribers are those people
who identified themselves as interested in administrative software in
the member survey I took a few months ago.  I've sent email to the
list--if you received it, you're on the list.  If you didn't and would
like to be, send a message to majordomo@seul.org with "subscribe admtg"
in the message body.  If you'd like to get off the list, send a message
to the same address with "unsubscribe admtg" in the body.

The purpose of this list is to provide a place for folks working on
administrative software to concentrate on just that without the multiple
topics we see on the main mailing list.  Of course, we expect that any
important announcements or developments will also find their way onto
seul-edu!

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just