RE: [seul-edu] LingoTeach Update

> Also, Version 0.2 is under development with many cool new
> features, if you are
> interested, go to
>
> http://www.retostamm.com/mind/lingoteach/devdoc

That seems nice.  I suggest though that you consides using external programs
for playing end recording sound.  That way you'll only have to do the simple
front-end and, more important, the user can chose another format than mp3.
mp3 is a good format, but not the only one, and if one has mime-support
installd one may like to chose something like "show" and let mime work it's
magic to chose specific player for the file.  This would in my opinion be
the unix way to handle it.

Regards, EOF