Re: [seul-edu] LingoTeach Update

Fredrik Liljegren wrote:

> > Also, Version 0.2 is under development with many cool new
> > features, if you are
> > interested, go to
> >
> > http://www.retostamm.com/mind/lingoteach/devdoc
>
> That seems nice.  I suggest though that you consides using external programs
> for playing end recording sound.  That way you'll only have to do the simple

This sounds good, however... it means that everyone puts any kind of sound in the the
different lessons, and everyone need to have all the players. I don't think MP3 is
necessarily the format to store the sounds, it's merely one possible output (for
portable MP3 players etc.).

The Idea is that the App will be as talkative as possible... (certainly you can turn it
off at any time).

So at least the internal sound should be in one format, so that installation does not
become a nightmare. Then, the outputs can be converted to many other formats.

This all needs some more thought, though

thanks a lot for your Input

--reto