Re: [seul-edu] CD Server

dd if=/dev/cddevice of=filename.iso should work just fine, then use
loopback to mount the iso image (remember to mount it read only).

I don't remember enough of samba (smb.conf) to tell you, but I think you
can specifiy that a directory is a "cdrom" instead of a "hard drive".  I
know you can do this under wine.  I have three windows programs running
though wine, over an NFS mount, with copies of the CDs on the NFS
server.

			Harry