Re: [seul-edu] Grader update

Eric Sandeen wrote:

> Hilaire and I have begun working on "grader" - (possibly "GNU Grader" -
> does anyone know what GNU thinks about putting their name in your
> project?)

As far as I'm aware, you'd need to send a copy of the program to the
Free Software Foundation - if they like it, they'll allow you to use GNU
in front of it. I think you'd also need to release under the GPL
(obviously) and give copyright control over to the FSF.

Dan Kolb
--
dankolb@ox.compsoc.net

'Common sense is a set of prejudices built up over a lifetime'
--I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any comments or
  opinions expressed--