RE: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Debian-kids goals (draft)]: cartoon characters

> like the BSD devil (Huug, why did they choose a devil?) and

Don't you read user friendly?  He's not a devil, he's a daemon :-)

> Ok, this should probably lead us to little work by itself
> (art work?),
> but it may come up as an underlying idea, that could well help extend
> the Free (software) philosophy well beyond software.

I think this is a very nice idea!  I've never done much computer graphics,
but it sure would be fun mixing with when nothing else seems to work..
  Maybe we whould broadcast this request somehow...  Anyone want to contact
the themes guys and gals on themes.org?

Regards, EOF