Re: [seul-edu] Montreal - SEUL/edu presentation...

Pete St. Onge wrote:

> [...]
Oh no, Pete, they need a photo!  If you show them any of us that I've
seen so far, that may frighten away massive numbers of people!  Well,
excepting Odile, of course.  How about if we send them a photo of Robert
Redford, Louis Jourdan, or Omar Sharif?  Then all we'll need to do is
find you the appropriate mask.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just