Re: [seul-edu] Teching/learning to write

Chris Ellec wrote:
> Doug Loss wrote:
> >
> > This is my choice, and of course I don't know of any examples either.
> > I'd like to see something similar to the KidWriter/Storybook
> > Weaver/whatever else they may be called programs that allow kids to
> > build a picture out of background graphics and "stamp" clipart they can
> > place on the background, and then write a few lines about.  A few pages
> > of this and the kids have created their own picture book.  As they grow
> Could this be done from the "stickers" program ?
I think so, if Paul is interested in doing it or if someone else wants
to take his code and work on an extension.

Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just
Bloomsburg University     sit there.
dloss@bloomu.edu                Will Rogers