[seul-edu] Edutainment task group news

Chris Ellec (the leader of the edutainment task group) and I have agreed
that since that task group is getting no use and since the kidsgames
project covers the same topics as this task group was intended to, we will
end the edutainment task group and encourage people interested in
edutainment software development to join the kidsgames mailing list (in
addition to seul-edu, of course).  You can do that by sending a message to
majordomo@smluc.org with "subscribe kidsgames" in the message body.  Kids
Games is supported by SEUL (we provide mailing list archiving for them).

--
Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a humorist
dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole government