Re: [seul-edu] Squeak?

Hi, Doug.

No, I haven't heard a word, nor have I tried to move things along. I tossed
the e-mail related to it a month ago; I was rather under the impression that
I was getting a polite brush-off from Alan's assistant toward the end.
Probably you (or Harry or Justin) should pursue this independently of me.

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com