[seul-edu] "free" domain names

I thought I saw an interest in registering domain names for some of the
open source projects that are being put together.  I just saw this on /.
and thought I would pass it along....

The site is www.nic.cx

The following  was taken from their FAQ question 2.16:

2.16 Do you give away domains for free?
 In addition to giving free domains to Christmas Island residents (see
question 2.2), we also give away free domains to open source software
projects. Most of the NIC.CX services are based on open source software.
As a thank you to the open source community, we decided to provide
domains which are used to support such projects for free. Please contact
admin@nic.cx for details.

If you do not mind having a .cx you can't beat the price.

Dan Yonker
Systems Administrator
Zeeland Public Schools