[seul-edu] spark.org domain name...what can we do with it?

I am the current owner of the domain name spark.org, which is currently
built and running political theories and essays. It is parked on
nwark.com's server (In Fayetteville, Arkansas), and can be found here:
http://www.spark.org

However, I haven't had the inclination or the time to keep current with
the theme running at present, and was looking to engineer the domain
more towards the one subject I have come to enjoy more than any other:
Linux in education.

I have (currently) 5MB of space to park whatever I wish on it - FTP,
Web, cgi-bin, what-have-you. The server it sits on runs Linux and Apache
(not sure which kernel version) and the latest Perl (this is all I know
about it from the ISP that runs it...I can get more info as needed.)

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to making it a front-end for
a specific Linux/Educational courseware, based in teaching Linux itself.

One caveat: the mailing addresses of: heretic@spark.org,
teach@spark.org, webmaster@spark.org, admin@spark.org, and
tjmiller@spark.org... I intend to keep 'em, for both admin and personal
use :)

While I originally registered the name based on an internet nickname I
had at the time, I can certainly see how the name can be used in
education, especially as far as Linux is concerned.

At any rate, I ask for as many ideas as you can cough up. Since the
domain name only costs me $20/month, there is no need for a large number
of commercial banners or such... perhaps one or two discreet banners on
the main page, tops. Proceeds would go towards site upkeep, possible
expansion of space for the site, and any other expenses incurred related
to that site.

I do not intend to create any competition with seul.org, but rather to
specialize and enhance the aspect of teaching Linux itself to children
and young adults.

All comments and ideas (perhaps a bit of help in re-building the site?)
are more than welcome :)

--
TJ Miller jr
Comp. Tech Instructor