[seul-edu] AUC Version 0.6.2

Hi everyone,

Today, I released version 0.6.2 of Authenticated User Community (AUC) at
http://auc.sourceforge.net/.  There are a number of changes including:

- Ability to send email attachments
- User interface improvements w/ new icons from GNOME
- Course list is viewable from the "Customize Schedule" page
     (thanks to Ben Greslick <bgreslick@windham.k12.me.us> for his patch)
- Configurable color scheme
- More detailed crash analysis printed to error_log upon program crash
- Bug fixes

Thanks to everyone for their comments on the last release.  I received a
large number of requests that I plan to implement.  I was only able to get
to some of the requests for version 0.6.2, but I will address everything
in later versions.  Once again, the fastest way to get a feature
implemented is to send me a patch.  Even if it's only a partial patch,
having some code in front of me usually inspires me to finish the job.

Keep those bug reports coming!  And please don't hesitate to email me or
the mailing list with questions, comments, patches, or feature requests.

Regards,

David Moore

  David Moore       California Institute of Technology
 <dcm@acm.org>     http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~dmoore