Re: [seul-edu] Consolidated quiz program

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Jeff Clement wrote:

>I've written something similar called YAWTA which ( at the moment ) only
>handles letting users enter answers into the quiz and saving them on the web
>server in some XMLish looking files.  I would concur with your suggesting of
>PHP and MySQL or maybe Python.  I had plans for YAWTA to make it a complete
>quizzing package where instructors could login, create exams, mark exams,
>etc.  Students could write the exams and retrieve grades from the system.
>But if a project like this is already starting I would be happy to join up
>with that.
>
>Jeff

In fact, I hope your project will become a point of crystallization.
I had too many ideas and too few coding in my QZB project.

http://cran.mit.edu/~rnd/

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk * rnd@rsuzi.pgu.karelia.ru
* Thursday, February 24, 2000 * Powered by Linux RedHat 6.0