Re: [seul-edu] Packaging seul-edu apps?

On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 10:26:38AM -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> I'd like this sort of listing to be broader than just SEUL/edu listings
> and encompass also "edutainment" or games & other packages suitable for
> kids.  The question is, since such an effort would not only crossover
> multiple projects (SEUL/edu, kidsgames, linuxforkids) but also multiple
> distros (Debian-Jr, Mandrake, etc.) I'm not sure where it should be
> hosted, or who would spearhead such an effort.  Perhaps Freshmeat itself

FWIW, I created a debian package of zope products I consider relevant for
educational websites using zope.  There already is an official zope package
on debian.org as well as a small handful of zope products.  I put together a
package of some 20+ zope products to solve some of my admin headaches.  Just
like EDUML, this package does not easily fit in to any of the categories you
listed. Anyways: it is at http://www.zope.org/Members/vernier

Bruno