[seul-edu] New ListServe Member

Hello all.
I'm a new member to the seul-edu mailing list so I though I'd
introduce myself.

I teach Computer Programming and Web Page Design at Grants Pass High
School in Southern Oregon.

I'm getting a new set of lab machines at school this coming Summer,
and I'm very interested in setting up the lab as dual-boot machines
(Win2000 and Linux).  Linux would be used for the Web Page Design and
programming classes.

I've installed Linux on my two computers at home, and I'm working out
the issues/problems I would face setting up a classroom lab with
Linux.  I would classify my Linux knowledge/experience as "Advanced
Newbie".

Gary Frankenbery
gfranken@grantspass.k12.or.us    OR  garyf@internetcds.com