Re: [seul-edu] Update: Montreal - Booth, Server, Participants

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Tonnesen Steve wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Pete St. Onge wrote:
>
> > So far, it looks like there are going to be at least two of us (myself
> and
> > Odile). Ideally, I would like to have 3-4 SEUL/edu people at this
> > conference, so that we can have people at the booth as well as milling
> > about.
>
> There's a possibility that I'll be going to this event.  One of my
> co-workers and I are working on our boss.  Haven't been anywhere since
> they hired me, so here's hoping.  :)

If you can't make Montreal, try for Toronto in May.  Although Odile won't
be there (unfortunately), Pete, Roger, Harry McGregor (right?) and I will
for sure, and we're hoping for some others too.  Oh, and George Free and
Evan Liebovitch had darned well _better_ be there too, seeing as how they
live there.

--
Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a humorist
dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole government