RE: [seul-edu] Grader and KTeacher

Well, Kteacher is coming along, slowly right now.  I have not updated the
website is awhile but hopefully I will get a chance to soon.  Work will be
pretty slow on it until summer vacation hits. I think it would be a good
idea to make the gradebooks compatible with each other as far as file
formats etc go, a Windows version would not be a bad idea either, as many
teachers may run Linux at home and Windows at school.

David Culp