RE: [seul-edu] Video Editing in Education

Hmm, that sounds interesting. I have used Be before and I know it is fast.
My only concern would then be how to deal with video files. If they are all
stored on the file server, wouldn't there be a huge network load trying to
edit them? Or perhaps moving them to each client when they are needed?

jmellen