Re: [seul-edu] Truckload of Bay Networks equipment up for grabs

So they are $350 bucks a pop? Also, are the ethernet ports only 10Bt. If
so, these go on ebay for about $100-200. If they are 100Mbit, thats
awesome then. BTW, what do these things weigh approximately, to get an
idea of shipping cost (also, pickup zipcode). Thanks

Jeff Knox
Director
Linux In The Classroom