[seul-edu] ISO Phase 3: OpenWebSchool

OpenWebSchool currently has a debian package named openwebschool_20010916-1_all.deb, but it currently installs everything to /usr/share/doc/openwebschool (it is web based) and does not state that it is necessary to configure the web server or have a configuration script to configure standard web servers for you.  Is this acceptable?  I couldn’t figure out how to use the deb package myself, I had to use dpkg –L and track down all the little files.

Darryl Palmer