RE: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 22:39, Darryl Palmer wrote:
> Do we happen to have the message template made up yet?

Nope.  I dropped the ball on that.  I'll try to get to it later
(although probably not today).  Hold my feet to the fire and make sure I
do it, OK?

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain