Re: FW: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 3

On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 17:46, Darryl Palmer wrote:
> [...]
I'm hoping we can avoid most of this by making our packages easily
installable on a wide variety of distros.  If our installer program
makes it easy to select and install apps based on age-appropriateness
and function (office administration, course development, subject, etc.)
we should be able to let the users define themselves.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain