Re: X on Windows (was Re: Introduction)

On Wed, Jan 20, 1999 at 11:06:39AM +1100, Mark Harvey wrote:
> > running at 450/128mb) so i downloaded a freeware X server for win32 and
> > installed it on a couple of workstations.  Then I demonstrated the
> Where can U get info of the X clients for Micro$oft windows ???

A number of people have answered this question, but I have a slightly
different suggestion.  What about using Linux to configure homebrew
X-terminals?  If you don't have Windows software you need to run (or Mac
software if you're using the Macs for X-terminals), this might be the
best way to go.  For info on how to do this, look at:

<http://linux.miningco.com/library/weekly/aa012698.htm>

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a