X-servers for Win & Mac Re: Introduction

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Mark Harvey wrote:

>> Australia, namely Swinburne Senior Secondary College.   The school is
>[snip]
>> running at 450/128mb) so i downloaded a freeware X server for win32 and
>> installed it on a couple of workstations.  Then I demonstrated the
>Where can U get info of the X clients for Micro$oft windows ???

MicroImages made one called MI/X which is  available  for  free
(but not with source)  for  Mac  and  Win32...  But  I  am  not
impressed by them. Probably I have not put enough  effort  into
their setup...

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk
Wednesday, January 20, 1999 * Powered by Linux RedHat 5.1