Re: Another Website, or page, needed

Barret Dolph wrote:

> This website:
>
> http://www.slip.net/~brk/linuxedpp.htm
>
> should be most usefull to schools. However, it does not seem to get much traffic.

It doesn't seem to be updated regularly either.  I filled out the
section on volunteers and sent it in a couple of weeks ago, but there is
still no one listed in that section.  At this point there's no
particular reason for anyone to go there, as there are so few entries.
This isn't meant as a harsh criticism but a helpful (I hope) nudge
toward getting information posted in a timely manner.  And if you
haven't signed up to volunteer your abilities, why not?

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a