Re: Another Website, or page, needed

In a message dated 1/26/99 1:46:01 AM EST, white129@ms7.hinet.net writes:

<< This website:

 http://www.slip.net/~brk/linuxedpp.htm

 should be most usefull to schools. However, it does not seem to get much
traffic.
 Can anybody help? It is of little use to get all our work done if nobody
knows
 there are groups ready to help. It is not easy to get people interested in
Linux
 to work at your school. I think this site is well contructed but needs more
 attention.

 Cordially,
 S. Barret Dolph
 Headmaster
 White Horse English
 Development Center

Dolph,

1. I will put a link to the above site on the SEUL User Resource page which
may help along with the announcement Roger mentioned.

2. Perhaps trying the following resource may help.
The Linux Journal has a list of job applicants and job openings under Linux
employment. Take a look at (http://www.ssc.com/linux/employ/search.html).

3. Another possibility is a post to "linux-list@ssc.com". This list is watched
extensively and Linux job opportunities show up there from time to time.

1999 The Year Of Linux
Make It Happen

Bob