Re: Another Website, or page, needed

Boris,
First I want to apologize for failing to catch my mistake with regards to your
name. Next, I share your concerns about getting work implemented and have been
asking myself, "What should I be doing to change the situation". Currently I
have some time available and some access to a computer/internet. Although AOL
is a limitation, I am managing to maintain the SEUL User Resources page by
email. Within these constraints, how can I be of help to you concerning the
subject of this thread. I am aware of your many requests for documents to
translate and your desire to keep the "Teacher Package" thread open. Lets keep
to a given thread and take them one at a time. I am looking forward to your
reply.

1999 The Year Of Linux
Make It Happen

Bob