My advocacy effort

Just a note to let everyone know how my test install at the local school district went.  It didn't.  The fellow I was to meet called about an hour and a half before we were to get together to explain that the snow melt runoff (we both live in the mountains) was coming into his basement and that he had to reschedule.  Recognizing that water in the basement trumps a Linux install at school, I agreed that we should try it again in a week or two.

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(717) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw